Taking place from 7-9 November in Lyon, France, this hugely popular conference will again unite the extractables and leachables supply chain for 2 days of scientific, technical and informative presentations on everything from the regulatory landscape to case studies, medical devices and biocompatibility.
Opening the main conference on 8 November, the MHRA and the FDA will present on 'regulatory changes and setting standards for extractables and leachables' and 'expectations for equipment compatibility studies for manufacturing in liquid dosage forms' respectively. Other presenters in the Regulatory Landscape, Expectations and Protocol Insights session include Pall Life Sciences.
Other exciting sessions include:
- Case Studies with presentations from AbbVie, Toxikon, Baxter, Anatune and GlaxoSmithKline
- Learnings for the Pharma Industry from Food Contact with presentations from bibra, Smithers Rapra and Eli Lilly & Company (invited)
- Medical Devices with presentations from Clariant, GLR Laboratories and Becton Dickinson
- Biocompatibility with presentations from Nelson Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and PPD
- Current Challenges in the E&L Arena with presentations from Boehringer Ingelheim and Hall Analytical
In addition to the dynamic programming, we've also set aside over 8 hours of networking time to ensure that you can continue the debate and make those all important business connections. Leading companies including Mylan, Sonceboz, Solvias, Entegris, Novo Nordisk and more have already confirmed their attendance, proving that this conference truly brings together all of the key global players under one roof.
View the full programme >