Our expert services are designed to support clients throughout the production process, to optimize material selection, product and process performance as well as improving existing production.
If products or processes fail, we can also diagnose problems to minimize downtime, improve efficiency and optimize quality.
We offer processing support for a range of requirements:
- Extrusion development, including new products and unique processes
- Speciality compounding and formulation development and supply
- Processing and formulation trials
- Pre-production trials of compounding and extrusion
- Test sample production, including pipe, wire, film and sheet materials
- Injection molding
- Plastic and Rubber process selection and optimization
- Rubber mixing and product development
- Low volume production
- Rheology of plastics and rubbers
- Process audits including site visit, discussion and study of processing equipment, work methods and procedures
Confidential support, when you need it.
All work done by Smithers Rapra is undertaken on a strictly confidential basis in accordance with the requirements of our ISO 17025 accreditations and in-house quality procedures. We are also happy to work under a non-disclosure agreements (provided they comply with current legislative requirements).
Contact us today to discuss how we can help improve your materials processing
Click on the featured expert to get in touch.