This course will take place over two days, commencing at 9am on the first day and finishing at 4.30pm on the second day.
This course offers those who are new to the Injection Moulding industry or others who wish to gain more knowledge in this area a greater understanding of the Injection moulding process. Participants will gain the confidence needed to communicate effectively and feel able to contribute to the decision making process. An appreciation of the commercial aspects of the industry is also included in relation to product design and machine and material selection.
This course was previosuly titled: Introduction to Injection Moulding
At the end of this course participants will:
- Gain a commercial appreciation of the injection moulding process
- Understand advantages and disadvantages of injection moulding
- Understand material categories in relation to properties, performance and selection
- Understand product design
- Gain an awareness of injection moulding faults and how to overcome them.
- Learn about innovative techniques such as in-mould decoration, gas and water injection and micro-moulding
Select dates and register >