This year, Silicone and Thermoplastic Elastomers US 2019 Summit is focusing on the material and processing updates needed to meet the ever-changing requirements of advanced elastomer applications.
“Our experts are seeing a growing focus on high consistency rubber and ‘smart’ materials in elastomer development, especially in the transportation and medical industries,” said Shelby Heitzenrater, conference producer. “Our goal with this year’s agenda is to facilitate the connection and discovery our guests need to streamline these innovations so they can stay on track with industry trends and meet their business goals.”
Sessions will offer a deep dive into automotive, health, and 3D applications, as well as HCR, smart thermoplastics, performance-enhancing additives, and fabrication and material advancements. Specific topics in development include:
- An overview and update on the silicone and thermoplastic elastomer markets
- A combined transportation session focusing on end user needs, such as high-flux resistant and noise/vibration dampening elastomers
- Performance enhancing fillers, additives, and modifiers
- Liquid injection molding
- Updates on materials, processing, molding, and fabricators
- High consistency silicone rubber
- High performance thermoplastics
- A personal reflection from an industry veteran: “Things I Wish I’d Known about Silicone and TPE at the Beginning of my Engineering Career”
- Silicone and thermoplastic applications, including 3D, medical, consumer electric, and more
Learn more about Silicone Elastomers US Summit 2019
Learn more about Thermoplastic Elastomers US Summit 2019
Registration is now open and grants you access to both events. Use the code Elastomers2019 when you book your tickets to save 10%.