To enter the automotive market you need to ensure your systems, components or vehicles satisfy the requirements set by National and International regulatory bodies, and to export your products it is mandatory to get this approval.
As the number of rules, norms and standards that apply to vehicles continues to grow globally, Smithers Rapra can help you navigate this complicated, but vitally important process.
With our in-depth scientific and technical understanding and extensive industrial experience within the automotive sector, we can provide you with support for the vehicle homologation process so that you can quickly and efficiently obtain the accreditations you need.
- Analysis of global regulatory requirements
- Conformity of Production
- Project management of type approval procedures
- Confidently prove compliance or meet specification
- Coordination with Government Authorities and test facilities
- Debottleneck processes and identification of efficiencies
- Internal audits
- General lighting, headlamps, instrumentation and controls, crashworthiness, environmental compatibility, tyres (materials and whole vehicle)