Our services are designed to support clients throughout the production process; from assisting with material selection, improving product and process performance as well as optimizing existing production.
Should products or processes fail, we can also diagnose problems to reduce downtime, improve efficiency, and optimize quality.
We provie processing support for a range of requirements:
- Extrusion development, including new products and unique processes
- Specialty compounding and formulation development and supply
- Processing and formulation trials
- Pre-production trials of compounding and extrusion
- Test sample production, including pipe, wire, film and sheet materials
- Injection molding
- Plastic and rubber process selection and optimization
- Rubber mixing and product development
- Low volume production
- Rheology of plastics and rubber
- Process audits including site visits, discussion and study of processing equipment, work methods and procedures
Confidential support, when you need it.
All work done by Smithers Rapra is undertaken on a strictly confidential basis in accordance with the requirements of our ISO 17025 accreditations and in-house quality procedures.
For process support guidance please get in touch with our featured experts.