Our exclusive content:
- In-depth exploration ofthe marine biotechnology for industrial applications market
- Analysis of key technology trends expected to impact the industry
- Detailed ten-year forecasts on important developments in the marine biotechnology value chain
What methodology is used?
The Future of Marine Biotechnology for Industrial Application to 2025 completed an extensive literature search, mainly using electronic databases, scientific publications, industry journals and trade publications. Also very useful were reports of the OECD, of the European Science Foundation, the European Commission and strategic plans of various governments whose countries have a large maritime economic zone. Further, annual reports, presentations of the major players at leading conferences on marine biotechnology and the bio-based economy, and public announcements or press releases of companies and funding agencies were used. Direct contacts were also established with marine biotechnology actors from all continents.
What will you discover?
- In-depth analysis of the marine biotechnology value chain broken down by sources, technologies and markets
- Key alliances and partnerships within the marine biotechnology market
- Exclusive industry data based on an in-depth analysis of literature, including industry journals and scientific publications
Who should buy this report?
- Industrial biotechnology companies and product manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Buyers of industrial biotechnology products
- Bio-reactor suppliers
- Industrial biotechnology R&D organizations
- Industry consultants and analysts