Our exclusive content:
- An exclusive market segmentation for current and future polymer film demand across 25 specialty and high-value applications
- Critical analysis of the key market and technology trends driving growth
- 100 data tables and figures segmenting the market across all polymer, film type, end-use industry and geographic region
What methodology is used?
To produce the data and analysis within The Future of Specialty Films to 2023, Smithers Rapra conducted interviews across its extensive network of in-house experts, associates and the wider films extrusion, supply and use chains.
This included dedicated in-depth interviews supported by an extensive programme of desk research based on multiple information sources including: Smithers Rapra’s database of market trends and information for the plastics industry and related segments; company annual and quarterly reports from internet sites; official government statistics, public domain and proprietary third-party databases; trade and technology publications; and conference proceedings and presentations.
The output of this work was reviewed through a Delphistyle process to validate and verify its findings.
What will you discover?
- A comprehensive data set of current and future demand by volume (‘000 tonnes) and value ($ million) for 16 specialty film types in 25 end-use industries, covering six world regions and 19 key national markets.
- The evolving technical requirements for specialty films in key applications and the implications for 19 polymer types used to create these functions.
- The current state-of-the-art in polymer film formulation and construction and their commercial outlook across 2018-2023.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of innovative or high-performance films
- Technology developers
- Film extrusion companies
- Polymer and polymer additive suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts