Our exclusive content:
- In-depth analysis of the current market and the future outlook with strategic forecasts to 2022
- Overview of the major suppliers of the rubber belts and hoses market
- Exclusive, credible data gained from primary and secondary research from across the value chain.
What’s included in the price?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you); see the order form for details
- 5-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and extensive tables and figures
What does this report cover?
Automotive applications dominate the market, although rail, aerospace and marine are making increasing demands on belts and hoses. Other applications such as oil and gas exploration, food processing, general fluid transfer and conveyor belts are also covered.
The trend towards automated manufacturing is driving the development of sophisticated robots, both belt and/or hydraulically driven.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Rubber Belts and Hoses to 2022 is based on Smithers Rapra’s in-house primary research and supported by extensive industry data. Primary research involved interviews with industry personnel from across the value chain, including leading suppliers, manufactures, and end users. Discussions with industry influencers supplemented this research. Secondary research was based on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazines and journals.
What will you discover?
- Qualitative and quantitative five –year market forecasts segmenting by material type, function, end use and region to 2022
- Key drivers and trends shaping the belts and hoses market over the next five years.
- Details the innovative technological developments driving automated manufacturing nad how it is affecting the industry.
Who should buy this report?
- Rubber raw material suppliers
- Belt and hose manufacturers
- Belt and hose integrators in applications such as transportation, industrial, engines and turbines, and processing equipment
- Consultants and analysts