INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT
- Quantitative a qualitative forecasts of FRT by product type, end use and region
- Trends by end use for transportation, construction, sports & leisure, electronic, more
- Exclusive tables showing technology developments for FRT suppliers and compounds
Smithers Rapra’s in-house primary research, supported by extensive industry data, underpins both our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. Primary research was based on interviews with industry personnel across the value chain, including leading suppliers, manufacturers and end users. Discussions with industry influencers supplemented this research. Secondary research was founded on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, trends, and market information. Smithers Rapra’s conference papers have also greatly enhanced our findings.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- The dynamics of the FRT industry, with reference to production methods and market trends.
- Global supply and demand, and production capacities, with focus on the impact on the European arena
- Drivers and trends effecting the market growth will also be discussed
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Learn about cutting-edge developments by fibre type and region
- Use strategic perspectives on new materials and applications, and opportunities for informed planning and positioning
- Find out how consumption breaks down geographically, and what’s driving global growth
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Those interested in FRT applications: automotive, aerospace, rail transportation, building and construction, as well as marine and military applications
- FRT producers, suppliers, end users
- FRT processing and testing
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study
WHAT'S INSIDE THE REPORT:
- Statistics and data to illustrate the future of FRT markets to 2018
- Analysis of cutting-edge technology developments and the opportunities they afford your business
- Markets broken down by product type, end use and region
- Strategic forecasts to inform your business planning