Our exclusive content:
- Analyses of key technology trends and new regulations affecting the silicone elastomers market to 2024.
- A complete overview of key suppliers with in-depth company profiles
- Overview of new and emerging global applications for silicone elastomers.
What Methodology is used?
The Future of Silicone Elastomers to 2024 is guided by primary research and supported by extensive industry data, both of which underpins our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. The primary research was based on interviews with industry personnel across the value chain, including leading suppliers, manufacturers and end users. Discussions with industry influencers supplemented this research. Secondary research was founded on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazines and journal abstracts, trends, and market information.
What will you discover?
- In-depth market forecasts broken down by process, product type, end-use and by region
- Overview of the competitive landscape with profiles of key players and new developments
- Key drivers and trends impacting the silicone elastomers market to 2024.
- By process
- High consistency rubber, high temperature vulcanisates (HCR/HTV)
- Single pack room temperature vulcanisates (RTV-1)
- Twin pack room temperature
- vulcanisates (RTV-2)
- Liquid silicone rubber, liquid injection moulding (LSR/LIM)
- By elastomer base type
- MQ (Poly-dimethyl siloxane)
- VMQ (Poly-vinyl-methyl siloxane)
- PMQ (Poly-phenyl-methyl
- PVMQ (Poly-phenyl-vinylmethyl siloxane)
- FVMQ (Poly-trifluoro-vinylmethyl siloxane)
Silicone elastomers market by end-use
- Building, construction and civil engineering
- Consumer, leisure and sports
- Electric and electronic
- Medical and healthcare
Silicone elastomers by region
- Western Europe
- Other Western European countries
- Eastern Europe
- Other Central and Eastern European countries
- North America
- Central and South America
- Other Central and South American countries
- South Korea
- Other Asian/Pacific countries