Our exclusive content:
- Qualitative and quantitative five-year market forecasts broken down by material, application and geography
- In-depth analysis of the main technological trends and the key issues effecting the global non-tire automotive elastomers market
- More than 100 unique tables and figures to help you plan your business strategy
What methodology is used?
The Future of Automotive Elastomers to 2021 is guided by primary research and supported by extensive industry data, both of which underpins our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. The primary research was based on interviews with industry personnel across the value chain, including leading suppliers, manufactures and end users. Discussions with industry influencers supplemented this research. Secondary research was founded on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazines and journal abstracts, trends, and market information.
What will you discover?
- Key drivers and trends that are redefining the non-tire automotive elastomers market
- Cutting edge technology forecasts and how they are likely to impact the market
- Exclusive research on the competitive landscape including key industry players and value chain analyses
Who should buy this report?
- Polymer, rubber, and elastomer manufacturers
- Elastomer processing and testing equipment suppliers
- Raw material suppliers
- Individuals working in automotive, automotive parts, polymer, and transportation industries
- Industry consultants and analysts