Smithers Rapra’s in-house primary research – supported by extensive industry data – underpins both our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. Primary research involved interviews with industry personnel from across the value chain, including leading suppliers, manufacturers and end users. Discussions with industry influencers supplemented this research. Secondary research was based on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, packaging trends, market information and Smithers Rapra’s conference papers augments our findings.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Specialty elastomer applications over the next five years – including those for high heat and chemical resistance.
- Trends by end use for tires, building and construction, industrial products, footwear, medical and healthcare, and more
- Feed stock availability and dynamics, current production process and specialty elastomer applications
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Learn about cutting-edge developments by elastomer type
- Use strategic perspectives on new materials and applications, and opportunities for informed planning and positioning
- Find out how elastomer consumption breaks down geographically, and what’s driving global growth
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Natural and synthetic rubber and polymer suppliers
- Elastomer producers and users
- Elastomer processing and testing equipment suppliers
- Rubber and polymer additive suppliers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) to the electronic version
- Five-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and extensive tables and figures