Our exclusive content:
- A highly diversified marketplace, all tire end uses and types are expected to grow in volume and value terms through 2022.
- Changes in tire design/capabilities, manufacturing, and raw materials are accelerating to meet many new and historically contradictory demands.
- Over 60 tables and figures, based on primary research, showing the future of global tires to 2022
What methodology is used?
The Future of Global Tires to 2022 is based on data and information gathered from a diverse array of trade, government, technical, and business sources, both secondary and primary (including trade shows and conversations with industry participants). Integrating quantitative and qualitative data, the report takes a global view, in light of the diverse and interconnected supply chains that characterize the vehicle and tire industries in every region. Perspectives from all lifecycle participants are taken into account from raw material suppliers to OEs, manufacturers, distributors and marketers, motorists and fleet managers, and government sources.
What will you discover?
- Smithers Rapra’s global coverage in the tire industry provides exclusive insights into a highly diversified marketplace
- Growth in volume and value terms with specialty applications like motorcycles, high performance tires, and OTR leading the market
- In depth analysis of the tire market through drivers and trends, raw materials, type, end use, and region
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- OEMs and tire manufacturers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Vehicle servicers and tire distributors
- Industry consultants and analysts