Our exclusive content:
- Over 120 data tables and figures dissecting the worldwide market for carbon black feedstocks and grades across the period 2018-2023 by value ($ million) and volume (‘000 tonnes)
- Exclusive insight into the evolving trends in the rubber and tire industry, and their impact on selection and use of carbon black.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Carbon Black to 2023 is founded on an exclusive primary and secondary research program covering all phases of the carbon black production industry.
The capacity information was developed from multiple media sources, company reports, industry associations and websites. This was then combined with trade statistics from official forces and governmental import/export agencies and cross-referenced with Smithers Rapra’s own extensive database spanning the global tire, rubber, plastics and inks markets.
This was further verified through a primary research with key companies active in the carbon black market in 2018.
This was further confirmed and contextualised by extensive secondary research; including scrutiny of industry publications; regional and local news organisations; press releases; patent and technical literature data stores; attendance at key industry conferences and trade shows.
What will you discover?
- Future growth in production, consumption and imports of carbon black across the period 2018-2023.
- Profiles of key individual countries and regions, giving a definitive picture of their commercial landscape and detailing changes in installed capacity for carbon black.
- Drawing on Smithers Rapra’s in-depth studies of the tire market, analysis of the how industry trends like tire recycling and lower rolling resistance will drive future use of carbon black in this critical sector.
Who should buy this report?
- Carbon black producers
- Carbon black processors and equipment suppliers
- Carbon black traders
- Users of carbon black in the tire and other end-use segments
- Industry consultants