Our exclusive content
- Statistical data for the size of the intelligent tire market today and to 2025
- Quantitative forecasts broken down by technology, end use and region
- Expert analysis of key trends, market influences and competing technologies
What methodology is used?
The Future of Intelligent Tires to 2025 is supported by an extensive programme of primary and secondary research. Information was gathered from a diverse array of trade, government, technical and business sources, including industry meetings and conversations with industry participants and observers. The report integrates quantitative and qualitative data and insight on the overall tire market with known data points and general guidance from related markets, such as tire pressure management systems. It takes into account perspectives from key industry personnel including those in research and development, mechanical engineering professionals, tire and vehicle manufacturers, sensor/electronics suppliers, tire distributors and marketers, motorists and fleet managers, as well as government sources.
WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER?
- Smithers Rapra’s exclusive global coverage of developments in the intelligent tire sector within the context of the global tire market
- Overview of emerging technologies, tire design, research and production, distribution channels and manner of marketing, sales and servicing/support
- Insight into market demand from a global perspective, including examples from all of the significant tire-consuming regions, with detailed forecasts to 2025
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Raw material suppliers
- OEMs and tire manufacturers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Vehicle servicers and tire distributors
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you)
10-year market forecasts
Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and original data