Our exclusive content:
- Statistical analysis of the global market for off-the-road tires to 2022
- 92 tables and figures define the off-the-road tires (OTR) market by end use channel and region
- Market perspectives and strategies from leading tire manufacturers, including Michelin, Continental, Bridgestone, Goodyear and others
What methodology is used?
The Future of Off-the-Road Tires to 2022 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key leadership, market and technical staff employed across the global value chain for off-the-road tires. This research is supported and contextualized by an extensive literature analysis of published product launches, industrial scale-up and investments and combined with Smithers Rapra’s own market intelligence and critical analysis.
What will you discover?
- The latest OTR tire market data, based on in-depth primary research and specifically designed to support strategic business planning
- Comprehensive analysis of the cutting edge technologies, government regulations, and end user preferences shaping demand in the OTR tire market
- Quantitative break down of the global market for OTR tires, with data segmented by channel, end use, and region
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Tire fillers and additive suppliers
- Tire processors, producers and consumers
- Industry consultants and analysts