INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT
- Quantitative markets and forecasts broken down by material and process, end use and region
- Statistical data for the size of the global specialty tire market today and to 2019
- Exclusive tables and figures showing global demand, plus volume and value data
The data and information for The Future of Specialty Tires to 2019 were gathered using a combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of interviews with specialists, including fuel companies, tire filler producers, raw material and chemical additive suppliers. Secondary research consisted of a review of published material, conference proceedings and information from organisations and companies involved in the production, supply and use of tires and their ingredients. These data were analysed to provide estimates and forecasts for the tire markets by end-use sector, type and region.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Global markets of specialty tires, including two-wheeled vehicle and bicycle tires, off-road tires and tires used in industrial, agriculture, forestry and aviation
- The supply chain of the specialty tire industry
- Opportunities for global suppliers
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Identify, characterise and quantify the threats and opportunities in the specialty tire market
- Learn about off-road, two-wheeled vehicle and bicycle tires, as well as other niche markets, including forestry and agriculture
- Understand global trends, and factors that may affect the industry
- Find out about cutting-edge technology developments
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Raw material suppliers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Processers, producers and users of tires
- Tire fillers and additive suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) to the electronic version – see the order form for details
- Five-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and extensive tables and figures