Download this recorded webinar now using the links at the bottom of the page.
Webinar first ran: July 2013
Learn about different recycling technologies and understand which would be best suited to your needs both technologically and economically.
Be clear on the limitations of the different recycling technologies on the finished product.
Understand the underlying drivers for using recycled rubber in your products and make a cost-benefit assessment.
The discussion focuses on:
- Legislative, regulatory and economic considerations
- Different recycling and devulcanisation technologies
- Compounding and processing of waste rubber
- Manufacture of new products from recycled rubber
- Alternative uses for rubber waste eg. energy recovery
- Latest technologies and future trends
Smithers Rapra works with companies at every stage of the elastomer supply chain and provides comprehensive support throughout the entire rubber lifespan.
Expert Support >