Download this recorded webinar now using the links at the bottom of the page
Webinar first ran: November 2013
"Medical Products - Polymer Materials Selection"
If you are looking to enter the medical device market, or are currently involved in the medical device industry with product design - you'll appreciate that selecting the right material is critical to success. Dr Shipton provides a rounded introduction to the subject, walking you through polymer material types and long term performance, selection considerations to avoid product failure, the impact of the manufacturing process as well key trends.
The discussion focuses on:
- Opportunities for polymers in medical devices
- Types of polymers within medical devices industry
- Considerations on how to select the correct material
- Manufacturing of medical devices
- Long term performance
- Growth areas, current and future trends
- Conclusions Q&A
Find out more about our expert support for Medical Devices