Missed this webinar? Download the proceedings by filling in the form at the bottom of this article.
On Tuesday 13 February 2018, Smithers Rapra and Victrex will host a free webinar looking at high-performance materials for composite pipe in oil and gas.
The webinar will feature a presentation from Geoff Small, market technology manager at Victrex, on the role of high-performance materials and their performance advantages in oil and gas; as well as a presentation from Dr David Charlesworth, Head of Engineering at Magma Global, on high-performance materials being used in m-pipe transport, deployment, and subsea use.
What will it cover?
The webinar will consist of a 45-minute presentation, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session. The webinar agenda will include:
- How high-performance materials provide performance advantages for oil and gas
- How high-performance materials aid m-pipe transport, deployment and subsea use Getting Q&A session
How advanced materials created the world’s first DNV GL RP F119 qualified thermoplastic composite pipe
- Date: Tuesday 13 February 2018
- Time: 4pm CET / 3pm GMT / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
- Speakers: Dr David Charlesworth, Head of Engineering at Magma Global; and Geoff Small, market technology manager, Victrex