The automotive industry is changing rapidly, due to a mix of factors including environmental concerns, regulatory changes, technological advancements and consumer expectations.
This guide looks at the core trends in the automotive industry, including:
- The influence of electric-powered engines on car design, and how global regulations are shaping their adoption
- How autonomous vehicles will shape society and the regulations in place
- How fuel efficiency initiatives are driving change in material use, and how rolling resistance plays an important part in reducing fuel use
- The impact of Industry 4.0 and how sustainability programmes are shaping the manufacturing process
- An overview of how failure prevention will be critical to the success of predictive analytics
- How new business models will shape the automotive market, and how consumer behaviour is a driving force for change
Utilising data from our market reports, supported with technical insight from our industry-leading experts, this guide provides an overview of the core trends, challenges and issues facing automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
Download via the link below