Smithers Rapra Hardness Blocks
- Available in sets of 6 blocks covering the hardness range 40-90 IRHD or Shore A (individual blocks can be provided)
- Boxed to preserve quality
- Plate glass base included
- Molded from materials with excellent aging properties
- Every block is individually tested
- UKAS test certificate included
- Retesting and worn block replacement service
Sets should be returned to Smithers Rapra for re-testing. Dependant on use, this varies between 6 months and two years. The blocks should be replaced when they appear worn or the hardness of the block is not acceptable at the time of testing.
- Standard blocks: each block is nominally 60mm x 50mm x 9mm.
- Round blocks (45mm diameter) and blocks of other dimensions are available on request.
- Sets of smaller blocks for use with micro hardness testers are also available
To find our more or order Reference Materials, contact our featured expert